As a gym owner, it’s easy to fall off course when you don’t have a plan of attack. Planning is a key component of success and it’s important for not only you as a business owner, but for your trainers and clients as well. One way to help keep your gym and members on track is to use gym scheduling software.
With gym scheduling software you will be able to set up and embed a class calendar on your gym’s website or mobile app. By giving your members access to your online gym calendar, your members will have the ability to quickly book appointments and reserve classes with just a few clicks. Easily manage your bookings by setting up custom classes, time slots, assign staff members, reservation limits, and waiting lists for any upcoming classes.
By using a calendar for your gym, you and your coaches will be able to see how many members are expected to attend each class or event so that you can add staff members and properly prepare the necessary equipment. Additionally, by having your members use this functionality with your gym scheduling software, you will also be able to track daily attendance without the need of daily roll call. This way you can just print out and export daily, weekly, or monthly attendance reports.
7 Benefits of Using Gym Scheduling Software:
- Simplify the Gym Check-in Process for your Members. Your members and guests can easily book Appointments and Reserve Classes on your website, mobile app, or member portal.
- Reduce Your Time Tracking Attendance. Eliminate the need for roll call and time spent doing front desk check-in services.
- Eliminate Over-booking Classes. Limit class spots and set up waiting listing for classes that have met full capacity. This will help to prevent overcrowding your appointment or class time slots.
- Drive More Members To Your Website. By integrating a calendar to your website, you will be able to drive more traffic to your site. This will help to create additional upsell opportunities so that your members can purchase products online or view other upcoming fitness events on your website.
- Be Better Prepared For Class. Get a better idea of how many members you can expect for a class so that you can better implement a workout design and equipment requirements.
- Send Out Class Reminders With Email & Text Automation. When you members book a class or appointment in advance you will be able to send out class reminders to your members.
- Keep Your Gym Accountable. Easily schedule your trainers and client appointments throughout the week and set up class reminders.
Comments are closed.